The best provider of

Retail Financial

such as Vehicle Licenses and Check Cashing

Find Location

Find a Location Near You

Car Title and Vehicle Registration in Carol Stream, IL

Need to transfer a car title or vehicle registration in Illinois? Then you are in good hands at West Suburban Currency Exchanges, as we are an agent for the Illinois Secretary of State (SOS). We provide services that include transferring a vehicle title in Illinois and processing all of the necessary paperwork for you.

Filling out a car title transfer form is incredibly quick and easy at WSCE.

Other services we provide include transferring license plates from one vehicle to another or transferring ownership of title and registration to another person. You don’t have to wait in long lines at the SOS office, as our locations are conveniently located, making the entire process a breeze.

Please visit our office in Carol Stream for vehicle registration services, as our friendly staff will be able to get you in and out so that you don’t have to change your busy schedule. Additional information and directions to our location can all be found on our website.

Our staff can perform all of the following services at any of our sites: vehicle registration, car title transfer process, state license plate stickers, new license plates, license plate transfers from one vehicle to another, and registration of a new car in Illinois.

Importance of Title Transfers in Illinois

Under Illinois law, you must transfer the title and registration of a vehicle before the new owner can legally operate the car. At a government office, you must complete an Application for Vehicle Transaction(s) (VSD 190) and submit it to the state to legally drive your new vehicle. Thankfully at WSCE, we will process all of the paperwork for you, provide newly updated plates, and issue a new Illinois plate sticker if needed.

If you have moved from another state and need to register your vehicle, we are also here to assist. There is no need to add stress to your move by waiting in line at the SOS office in Chicago. Our goal is to make your registration process as simple and stress-free as possible.

Title Transfer Guide

To transfer a car title, you will simply need to bring the title, the bill of sale, a form of identification, and proof of address to the WSCE office. We will have the transfer done in the time it would take for you to get to the Secretary of State’s office.

West Suburban Currency Exchanges, Inc.